суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

apple barn restaurant





Today was such a pain. And Iapos;m tired of talking about how work seems to be nothing but a problem these past few days. I�want to have a day where things get finished, and weapos;re done ahead of schedule again and management doesnapos;t have to be disappointed. I�want to do my job�without any blunders.

I�also want to stay home tomorrow, but that isnapos;t going to happen either, is it?�XD

Anyways, my net is seriously acting up tonight. All of a sudden I�can only view pages sporadically while my computer says nothingapos;s wrong.

This reminded me of the fact that if Clearwire doesnapos;t stop being a bitch, I�may not have the Internet at all much longer. ;_; Gah. I hope I�can find a provider willing to take me. My only human contact these days is pretty much limited to my co-workers and my grandmother, so I�really depend on the net to fill the gap of lonliness left there. It would seriously suck if I�lost it.

God, I�canapos;t sleep. Itapos;s nearly six in the morning, and I�really should get to bed. (sigh)�If Iapos;m lucky, maybe we wonapos;t have a truck tomorrow.
apple barn restaurant, apple barn red, apple barn pigeon forge tn, apple barn pigeon forge tennessee.



Комментариев нет: