вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

chevy c20 van




Yes, Iapos;m still working on Watership Down.� In fact, I didnapos;t start reading it until last night.� I spent most of last week on an intense mission to find a job.� But thatapos;s for another post.

So, itapos;s been almost 6 months now.� Iapos;m approaching 26 weeks.� What have I learned?��Life is too short to read bad books.� Too many times I have forced myself through a book in the hopes that the ending would justify the entire work.� Wuthering Heights, Desperation, and The Brothers Karamazov.� All books that I forced myself to read, and I hated them.� So maybe itapos;s not always about reading a book just to be well read.� If you donapos;t like a book, maybe you should just put it down.


burringbar real estate centre, chevy c20 van, chevy c25, chevy c2500.



Комментариев нет: