воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

fantadream tokyo venus vol.10




I have to go do homework and such, but I canapos;t help procrastinating.

apos;Wapos; is his boys-night-out movie.� Itapos;s two or three guys going together to see it, though I doubt heapos;ll invite Callum if Brian is going because Brian is the one he has a boy-crush on and I guess Iapos;m just going to have to suck this up and trust.� Trust.� Aidan isnapos;t going to find anyone better than me, and if he decides that he has then I guess I could find someone else...even if I donapos;t want to.� Iapos;m so scared

I have work to do.� He has friends and everyone has had a friend crush before and he talks to me all hours of the day and night and not everyone follows the same ideas of what love is.� Aaaagh, I need my tarot deck.
fantadream tokyo venus vol.10, fantadream tokyo venus, fantadream pictures, fantadream dvd.



Комментариев нет: