понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cheapest.oregonsearch.net link xenical




Despite my many years (ha ha) I am new or inexperienced in all things social.�� Last week, for the first time ever and much to my amazement, I connected with a woman at a club I visit now and then and we spent the night together.� I like this woman; I find her intriguing and beguiling.�� We exchanged contact information and she said she wanted to see me again, under different terms.�� This I assumes means outside the bedroom so we can get to know each other, which I am happy to do.

However, after that initial exchange (via email after the night in question)�there has been nothing and I fear, for whatever reason, this will become a one night thing only.

Maybe I disappointed her, maybe, she has regrets.

Maybe I just need to be more patient.� I�will give her�a few days and inquire once more.

If it is to be only a one night thing only I do hope she has no regrets and I have at least learned something about myself:�I do not like one night stands.�� Never again.

I am probably saying things I shouldnapos;t online.� Exposing myself and what not but I have hidden behind my mind for far too long and perhaps a little exposure will do me well.

WDW



cheapest.oregonsearch.net link xenical, cheapestdrugpharmacy.com, cheapestdrugpharmacy.com default.aspx, cheapestflights.



Комментариев нет: