пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

atachments




Mom just texted me that Krista has taken a serious turn for the worse and mom is taking her for "a final visit" right now. Iapos;m not exactly sure what that means - after Gramps mom swore up and down she would never put a pet down again, so I donapos;t know if she is going back on that now or if she is taking her to wherever Dad is so that he can see her before she goes.

(I know, I know, sometimes it is better to just end the suffering, but putting Gramps down was a horrible experience - I donapos;t know what happened exactly but it was all wrong and not at all what I was expecting, and it felt horribly violent and not gentle and easy at all, and it was just awful for both my mom and me so I understand her feelings).

This is not a surprise; Krista has had heart problems for a very long time, and she is old. I donapos;t know that her early life was all that great, but I know that since weapos;ve had her she has lived a very pampered life, loved and been loved, and I hope her final time is as easy as it can be for everyone involved. I would rather she had passed quietly in her sleep, but of course that is not always possible. Iapos;m upset but I feel so awful for my mom and dad right now.
atachments, atachycardia.



Комментариев нет: