воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

big little road town




Last night my Aunt Monnie said to me...

"If you keep dwelling on what you love about that one person who youapos;ll never have, youapos;re never going to see all the beautiful things in the person that you can have whoapos;s standing right in front of you...what are you so scared of anyway Ryan?"

I canapos;t stop thinking about it.
I feel like I must be broken or something...

Iapos;ve put my guard up so high, that I donapos;t even know how to let it down...
Iapos;ve set standards for people that they will never be able to meet up to...
Iapos;m not just talking about dating...
Just relationships in a general way.

Iapos;m a very lonely person, and I donapos;t know how to fix it.
big little road town, big little ringtone town, big little rig, big little riding.



Комментариев нет: