среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

female smokers list




This has to be the shoddiest bit of LJ�layout-ing I have ever done. BUT�AT�LAST, I am no longer staring at Cat In the Hat stripes. (I love the Cat I really do, but the red was starting to burn my eyes a bit.)

Utterly slipshot, done in record time but as long as I have something more pleasant to look at, Joy to the World.
(I do realise that the pseudo-raspberry/cranberry colors are, in fact, very similar to the red and white I had before. My color scheming/GIMP-ing monster is MIA until the exams are over. Therefore, read-able=Good Enough)

Iapos;m not even particularly crazy about Korean dudes, adorable Tae Min excepted and thatapos;s still more of a bunny-love than boy-lust.Hell, I donapos;t know if theyapos;re any good either. But it would take time and effort to do justice to that Malice Mizer layout Iapos;ve been plotting to do (especially since half the time is spent gurgling saliva at the screen, ditto for Gackt) SO. MAKE�DO�MAKE�DO.�

In any case, theyapos;re boys, theyapos;re gay (and in varying levels of denial/acceptance), theyapos;re pretty, Iapos;m fairly keen on the movie, HOKAY�SLAP�A�PICTURE�UP�HERE�SOMEWHERE.�

Oh darling Chikage, I hope you turn out as dim-wittedly lovable as you should be.
And yes, Morning Rice is very nice. (Itapos;s a rice milk drink thing.)�
female smokers list, female smokers in india, female smokers, female smoker picture.



Комментариев нет: