пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

elite runners and walkers




Finally, this week is over, at least in terms of exams
Monday: I had a midterm in my constitutional interpretation class that was based on the entire constitution and all the amendments, but the professorapos;s exam was extremely wordy, and he wanted us to know exactly what is literally written down, not what it means or what we use it for, making things more complicated.
Wednesday: class:voting behavior, Exam on book about us elections
Thursday: (today) midterm in economics and another midterm in intermediate Spanish

I have been studying since Saturday:S, but at least its over. Then this afternoon, I had an interview at the Hilton Hotel Restaurant, at the downtown Sacramento location. It went really well, the manager was from San Diego and saw I went to SDSU so he wanted to talk about the chargers, and he was like I am new here too, and wouldnapos;t stop talking for a while, but then was like I have more interviews but I need somebody like you who is going to care about their work and can cover other peoples jobs. I think so far my best and most promising interview, so hopefully I am joining the workforce again
elite runners and walkers, elite runners and walkers pittsburgh, elite salon and day spa.



Комментариев нет: